Willis & Associates is a full-service independent insurance agency offering a variety of value-added services to our clients. As an independent agency, we have access to every insurance option available and specialize in custom tailored benefit solutions that provide piece of mind while maximizing dollars.
Whether you are an individual or an employer looking for better answers, Willis & Associates gives you an advantage by helping you navigate your options with creative and valuable solutions. Our commitment to outstanding service and integrity keeps us rated as one of the top service-based brokers in the state of Arizona.
All of our value-added services were created with the employer and employee in mind. Our main goal is to help you manage your benefits more efficiently while also helping employees understand how to use their plans wisely to reduce administration and claims costs.
Employers have the ability to customize our available services to meet their needs; picking and choosing what best fits the needs of the company.
- Creative Benefit Solutions – Willis & Associates looks outside the box to maximize group savings while lowering overhead costs. We do this by becoming an extension of your benefits team to support benefits and insurance administration.
- Dedicated Account Specialist – An experienced account specialist is assigned to every client for benefits administration assistance which includes benefits and enrollment coordination, benefit statement generation, claims and billing assistance, COBRA compliance assistance, and just about anything your team or employees may need. We want to be the only phone call that you need to make.
- Educational Meetings for Employee Benefits – When employees understand how to use their benefit plans wisely, future costs to the employer and employees can be controlled. We offer educational meetings at the onset of the plan year as well as smaller meetings for new hires within large groups.
- Customized Employee Benefit Booklets – Educational meetings are just the beginning. We also offer comprehensive benefit booklets for our clients that illustrate benefits and costs as well as detailed information about your group’s enrollment dates and easy to follow enrollment instructions.
- Hassle Free Enrollment and Termination Assistance – Willis & Associates’ enrollment team can process your group’s enrollment and terminations. If you choose to enroll with paper forms, all forms can be sent to one location. If you enroll online, our team can support those efforts as well.
- Options – We offer group and individual health insurance, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability and a variety of other group benefit options. We are not only licensed with every major carrier in Arizona for group health and ancillary plans, but can also provide out-of-state health benefits, specialized supplemental plans and programs for franchise employers when traditional benefits may not be a good fit.
- Compliance and Efficiency – We offer our clients an online HR intranet that not only handles online enrollment, but also processes benefit statements and assists with employee communications. Benefit statements help you stay in compliance with your Section 125 pre-tax plan and help minimize processing errors.